|Details about Job ID# 26251
||Rehabilitation Specialist (Physiotherapy Assistant)-BEACHES
||Chiropractic Clinic seeks a motivated, dependable and compassionate individual who is experienced, team-oriented, and hard-working, to serve as our full-time Rehabilitation Specialist (Physiotherapy Assistant). The ideal candidate is honest, outgoing, well organized, goal-oriented, energetic, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Counsel patients on Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act.
- Record examination & visit information in patient records.
- Adhere to compliance policies and procedures.
- Use clinical procedures and therapeutic codes to report patient services.
- Count and record therapy minutes.
- Operate office equipment.
- Maintain office and office equipment to OSHA standards.
- Educate patients on physiotherapy and rehab techniques under the doctor's direction and supervision.
- Supervise patients during treatment activities.
- Administer patient treatment plans under the doctor's direction and supervision.
- Understanding standard physiotherapy protocol.
- Possess state certification to perform physiotherapeutic and rehabilitative techniques on patients where applicable.
- Use and maintain physical therapy equipment.
- Diagnose patients using standard evaluative equipment and body movement techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive benefits package.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity -- Apply now!
Send resume to - email@example.com
This job offer posted on JaxJobs 8/1/2012.