||Summary of Job: The Inside Sales Representative position generates revenue by taking inbound calls from prospective customers and through outbound calling of customers and prospects for sales opportunity. The Inside Sales Representative will offer the customer exceptional service, product knowledge and the most effective product to best fit the customer's needs. This position is the first point of contact with customers. Often this position requires managing and working with existing customers through repeat sales experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accepting inbound calls from advertising programs and actively converting calls into sales; redirecting inbound customer service or billing calls as needed; educating/up-selling products and services; following-up on new account openings; entering new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database; welcoming new customers; providing feedback on customer reactions and program improvements.
• Inside Sales Representatives will be required to meet quality, efficiency and revenue goals established for each individual and team as well as meet attendance expectations.
• He/she will be required to overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Additional responsibilities may also include the compilation of prospective customers for use as sales leads as a result of trade shows, direct mail responses, business directories, Web sites, and other sources.
• He/she will make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services; use coaching, training sessions and one-on-one meetings positively in all customer interaction and actively support, at all times, company policy and best practices in the area of security, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
• He/she will maintain awareness of the availability of all products and services in the company so that every opportunity to meet our customers' needs is taken into consideration.
• This individual will provide additional support to the manager including administrative tasks, special projects, coaching new hires and report analysis as needed and perform other duties as assigned by management
Special Requirements (if any):
Must be able to work 7:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.
Proven record of exceptional customer service skills; thorough understanding of Web.com customer service tools/systems; excellent oral and written communication skills; good research and problem solving skills; self-motivated, flexible and a team player.